Luxera Bahçe Port project consists of one block with multiple buildings. The project’s floors rise by 5 floors and include 110 residential apartments. The apartment types range between 1+1 and 1+5, regular and duplex, in addition to the presence of balconies and terraces, and it gains broad green views, including city views.
- Mall of Istanbul 19 km
- Arnavutkoy Hospital 3.7 km
- Arnaoutkoy Forest 4.8 km
- Istanbul Airport 18 km
- Ibn Khaldun University 8.6 km
- The Luxera Bahça Port project area is characterized by being one of the areas witnessing the largest government development projects in Turkey.
- Among the most important projects in the region is the Istanbul Water Canal project, which connects the Marmara and Black seas.
- The most prominent feature of the project is that it is built in one of the closest residential areas to Istanbul International Airport. The road separating the Luxera Bahcese Port project and one of the largest airports in the world does not take more than a quarter of an hour by car.