1- luxurious real estate areas in Istanbul European:
- Beşiktaş stretches along the shores of the Bosphorus and connects with the districts of Bebek and Ortaköy.
- This area is known for its upscale properties, including apartments, villas, and magnificent palaces with stunning views of the Bosphorus and its bridges.
- Maslak is Istanbul’s primary commercial district, located between the Bosphorus to the east and Belgrad Forest to the west.
- It boasts luxurious infrastructure and proximity to historical and cultural sites. Maslak features modern, commercially oriented real estate, as well as residential properties.
- As Istanbul’s commercial capital, Şişli is home to consulates, international organizations, and institutions. It’s situated near the Bosphorus, adjacent to the Maslak area.
- Şişli has some of the most valuable and luxurious real estate in terms of design, construction, and finishes.
1- luxurious real estate areas in Istanbul Asian:
- Üsküdar blends historic buildings with modern complexes, increasing its overall value. Located on the Asian side of the Bosphorus.
- it is surrounded by areas like Kadıköy and Beykoz. Üsküdar offers some of the finest properties, including apartments, villas, and grand mansions.
- Kadıköy is the touristic face of the Asian side of Istanbul, with real estate values comparable to the Taksim area.
- It extends from the Marmara Sea to the north and the Bosphorus to the south. Kadıköy boasts various picturesque views, including the Marmara Sea, the Bosphorus.
- and the Princes’ Islands, as well as the Asian forests like Beykoz and the historical Haydarpaşa Train Station.
Property prices in Istanbul are among the highest in Turkey due to the city’s historical, present, and future significance.
It stands as a unique city, bridging two continents and serving as the country’s most populous and economic capital.
justifying the presence of several luxurious and exquisite real estate areas.